- BLACK TEA: The robust, malty character of this tea comes from pure, unblended Assam leaves grown in Northern India.
- BREAKFAST TEA: This full-leaf loose tea embodies a hearty and robust flavor blend, which makes for the perfect cup of tea to pair with any breakfast and start your morning.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS: Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil, then pour 6 oz of water over 1 tsp of tea leaves in an infuser and steep for 3-5 minutes and is nice with a splash of milk.
- CAFFEINE: This black tea contains less than half the amount of caffeine per cup than in a similar-sized cup of coffee, so you can gain energy without the coffee-like jitters.
- GLUTEN/SUGAR-FREE: This tea is gluten-free, sugar-free, carb-free and kosher certified, so you can sip away without worry.