- pedag T-Form are large pads designed specifically to support your metatarsal pad and maintain toe position. This helps to reduce burning, stinging, and aggravating bunions. These pads use a water based adhesive to stay in place. The surface provides a bit of non-slip action.
- T-Form pads can be used with any shoe type where the wearer experiences soreness and aching in and around the ball of the foot. They are especially well suited to high heels, narrow dress shoes, peep toes, and more. They can even be used with barefoot shoes like sandals, without socks, stockings, or hose.
- T-Form comes in four sizes, fitting a wide variety of shoes for both men, women and larger children's feet. Small (W5 - 7) measures 3.31" x 2.5", and is 0.25" thick. Medium (W8 - 10 / M7) measures 3.63" x is 2.88", and 0.26" thick. Large (W11 - 13 / M8 - 10) measures 3.81" x 2.94", and is 0.27" thick. Extra Large (M11 - 13) measures 3.94" x 3.06", and is 0.30" thick.
- These pads are made in Germany. A latex cushion is surrounded by vegetable tanned goatskin leather for superior comfort, support, and a reduced skid surface. The pads can be washed, but the adhesive will wear off.
- T-Form are available in packs of one set and three sets. Each set comes with a right and left pad. Instructions for properly inserting the pads are included, as well as available in the image section of this page.