- pedag Royal add a bit of comfort to your formal shoes while protecting them from long term sweat damage. The perforated vegetable tanned leather and carbon lining increase breathability, absorb sweat, and reduce funky foot odor. The thin latex padding makes wearing dress shoes a little more bearable for hours at a time.
- These lightweight, ultra-thin insoles can be used by men, women and larger children--anyone whose feet match. Sizes run from Women's 5 through 12, and Men's 6 through 15. For the best fit, choose the size that corresponds closest to your own shoe. For half sizes, order the next whole size. These replacement liners can be trimmed to fit as needed.
- These insoles are designed to provide non-bulky cushioning, so are perfect for everyday loafers to closer fitting oxford lace up dress shoes. A great choice for spending your weekdays dashing from meeting to meeting at the office, and your weekends looking casually fashionable about town.
- With all day, everyday wear, insoles last an average six months. With less frequent wear, they can help ease pain for years before needing to be replaced. High quality, vegetable tanned Germany-made insoles should produce continuous support. Activated charcoal helps to fight foot odor by absorbing sweat and fighting bad smells at the source.
- The pedag Royal inserts are designed to fit close fitting low profile shoes, such as men's dress shoes, boat shoes, penny loafers, and similar. They are intended to replace current insoles, or supplement inadequate inserts from the shoe manufacturer. If you require orthotic support, pedag offers several styles to provide real physical relief while still fitting into your busy lifestyle.